FSU Panama City Military and Veterans Affairs
Department of Veterans Affairs Links:
- Apply for VA Education Benefits
- GI Bill Web Site
- Chapter 30 (the Montgomery G.I. Bill)
- Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) or call 1-877-823-2378
- Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation)
- Chapter 32 (VEAP)
- Chapter 34 (Vietnam Era)
- Chapter 35 (Dependents and Survivors)
- Chapter 1606
- Chapter 1607 (Selected Reserve)
- Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts
- Benefit Payment Table
Contact Marcie Davis, in the FSU Panama City Office of Student Affairs/Veterans Affairs at (850) 770-2173, toll-free (866) MyFSUPC (866-693-7872), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students should certified for their VA education benefits at the beginning of each semester after enrollment. Click here for the Academic Calendar. The VA allows direct deposit for GI Benefits.
Your tuition may be deferred if there is a delay in the receipt of your benefits. A deferment is not automatic; you must request one through the Office of of Student Affairs/Veterans Affairs. Deferments must be approved and processed by the official tuition payment deadline (see Academic Calendar).