Apply for Admission
• Freshman Application
• Undergraduate Transfer application
• Graduate application
• Non-degree seeking student
• Application for Readmission
• Transient Students
• Graduate Certificate in Event Management Program Application (msword 105.00 kB)
Learn More about FSU Panama City
Register for classes
Things to know before you apply:
- Only the majors listed to the right are offered at FSU Panama City. For a listing of majors offered at the main campus in Tallahassee click here.
- The FSU Panama City campus is not able to admit international students. If you are an international student we encourage you to apply to our main campus in Tallahassee where they are fully equipped to admit and work with international students. For more information about international admissions to the main campus campus please click here.
- There is a $30.00 application fee for freshman, undergraduate transfer, and some graduate applications that can be paid online directly after completing the online application or by mailing in a check/U.S. money order.
- Official transcripts from each institution, college or university you have previously attended (or are currently attending) must be submitted for evaluation. Freshman and undergraduate transfer students must also submit an official copy of their high school transcripts
- Submit official ACT (#0734) and/or SAT (#5219) results, if entering as a freshman or transfer student at the freshman or sophomore level. (Applicants taking the ACT must also submit the ACT Writing Test.)
- (If applicable) International transfer credit is awarded for coursework completed at an accredited (recognized) institution of higher learning. No Credit is awarded for technical, vocational, or below-college-level coursework, or courses completed with grades below “D-.“ An official course-by-course evaluation is required for all academic records from non-U.S. institutions. We recommend the evaluation be done by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or the International Education Credential Services provided by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers.
- A health history form (pdf 320.63 kB) must be submitted by all students (including online students).
- If you are a Florida resident you must submit a residency affidavit (pdf 147.16 kB) in order to receive instate tuition rates. Alabama and Georgia residents can click here for information about reduced out-of-state tuition rates.
All of the above documents can be delivered to the Admissions Office on the first floor of the Barron Building, Room 108 or mailed to 4750 Collegiate Drive, Barron Bldg. 108, Panama City, FL 32405. Before an admissions decision can be made all official transcripts and application fees must be received by the Admissions Office.
If you are only interested in pursuing one of our certificate programs you must submit a Non-degree seeking student application. There is no application fee and official transcripts from previous institutions attended must be received by the end of the first term of enrollment as a Non-Degree seeking student.
Office of Admissions and Records
4750 Collegiate Drive, Barron Building 108
Panama City, FL 32405